Guidelines for Oral Presentation:
Presentation Duration and Reporting Time:
• Presentations are scheduled for 18th August 2019, from 14:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs at the Waterfront Ballroom, Level 2
• Please see below for the Oral Abstract program schedule. All authors must take note of their presentation timing. You must report to the room at least 15 minutes before your session.
• You will get strictly 8 minutes for presentation +2 minutes for Questions and answers.
• Please email your presentations to email@example.com latest by 14 August 2019 to confirm your presentation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and subsequent versions.
• The format of the slides should be in Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx). Please save your presentation by abstract number and family name e.g. “SCW01-Tan.ppt”.
• Use the screen aspect ratio of 4:3 (widescreen).
• Suggested fonts: Arial or Times New Roman.
• Images in your presentation: It is preferable that the images are JPG format. The image resolution must not exceed 1024 x 768 pixels (width by height).
• Only the following video formats will be accepted: WMV, AVI or MP4