E-Poster Preparation Guidelines
1. E-Poster Presentation Specification
E-Poster size: 1080 width x 1536 height - portrait orientation
E-Poster size: 38.1 width x 54.2 height - portrait orientation
2. File format : PDF
3. Please note that the orientation format of your poster should be Portrait.
4. Posters should display the abstract title, authors (underline presenting author’s name), institutions and affiliations.
5. Suggested sections of the poster include introduction and aim, methodology, results and conclusion.
6. Language : All E-posters should be prepared in English.
7. File Name format : <Author Name>_<Abbreviated Title>
8. Ensure text are visible (recommended font - Arial, font size 14) and graphics are sharp.
9. Accepted E-posters will be available on the conference website.